Tuesday 23 March 2010

Meatless Meals

Here is one week of meatless meals for my fellow "no meat" fans..
When my husband and I first met, I was eating NO meat at all. I think that grocery stores have a conspiracy going on against me..Here are some questions for you:
Why do they package italian sausage so that it looks like a small intestine?
Or chop the meat through GLASS windows and come out with blood on their aprons when you need to know what kind of meat you need for fajitas?
Why do all meats have a double name except chicken?
[pigs are called pork, cows are called beef, chicken-leaves NO room for you to pretend you are eating anything other than a cocky, bug eating, feathered covered bird?]

1. Bean soup
2. Spinach pizza
3. Lasagna bake
4. Spaghetti pie
5. Veggie pasta salad

1 comment:

  1. Got one for you...poultry. Same with turkey then, I guess.

    ReplyDelete